You are here
The Software Engineering Master of Science is offered by the Department of Computer Science.
Objectifs de la formation
It provides advanced training in computer science engineering to design, understand, develop and maintain complex software systems. This degree includes courses in fundamental computer science as well as practical courses and projects. The program leads to a large scope of careers and jobs in computer science companies, IT departments, banks, IT consulting companies among other sectors. Graduate students are prepared for jobs such as IT project manager, Software development engineer, Data manager, Software architect, or R&D engineer.
CompÃ©tences pÃ©dagogiques de la formation
Professors and associate professors from ENSEIRB-MATMECA and IMS laboratory.
Invited speakers are international experts coming from :
- Academics: University of Lorraine, University of Padua, IIT Bombay University of Cincinnati, University of Pretoria...
- Industrials: Atos, CapGemini, Sopra Steria, Orange.
- Marc Phalippou
- Mohamed Mosbah
- Georges Eyrolles
- FlorÃ©al Morandat
- David Renault
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Herbreteau
- David Auber
- Philippe Narbel
- Pierre CastÃ©ran
Les enseignements ont lieu dâ€™octobre Ã janvier dans les locaux de lâ€™ENSEIRB-MATMECA et seront suivis dâ€™un stage en laboratoire ou en entreprise pendant 5 mois, en France ou Ã lâ€™international.
- Algorithms, Programming, Java, Databases, SQL, Basics of modeling computer software applications.
- English (at least B2 level)
UV I9GL-A (Software Methodologies):
- Software project management and Information systems (2.5 cr): R. Moebs /M. Phalippou
- Software testing (2.5 cr): F. Morandat
UV I9GL-B (Design and Validation of Software Systems):
- Software design â€“ B method (2.5 cr): P. CastÃ©ran
- Object oriented modelling (2.5 cr): G. Eyrolles
UV I9GL-C (Data Engineering):
- Persistency and databases (2.5 cr): X. Hanin/D. Tusien
- Management and Analysis of Big Data (2.5 cr): D. Auber
UV I9GL-D (Distributed and Mobile Software):
- Multi-tiers software architectures (Project) (2 cr): G. Eyrolles / M. Mosbah
- Concurrent and distributed software systems (2 cr): J. Lelong
- Mobile application development (1cr): M. Mosbah / A. Zemmari
UV I9GL-E (Personalization):
- Software methods and tools (2.5cr): G. Eyrolles / M. Mosbah
- Free-choice module between (2.5 cr)
- Formal design of software systems: F. Herbreteau
- Advanced programming techniques: Ph. Narbel / D. Renault
UV I9-F (Language and Management for Engineers)
- Business simulation (2.5 cr) Eric Astien
- English or French based on student choice S9 (2.5 cr)
Master of Science Â« Software Engineering Â» can welcome up to 25 students.
How to apply for this Master of Science ?
PrÃ©-requis : good knowledge and skills in java, object-oriented programming, big data, algorithms.
- Deadline : 15th of may 2018
- Cost : 7300 â‚¬ - fees are waived for partners
- Enroll on line : https://inpb.moveonfr.com/locallogin/5704efbfef189dc519000000/eng
Number of seats open : 25.
Application process is monitored by the responsible of computer science departement.